- Purpose of Information Note and Position of the Company as a Data Controller
This Privacy Notice was drafted by CC Legal Consultancy (“CCLegalCo”) which resident in Yeşilce Mah. Emirşah Sok. No.21 (4. Levent) Kağıthane, İstanbul as data controller in accordance with Article 10 of Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform.
Your personal data shall be processed via automatic and/or non-automatic means for the purposes given below and based on the legal grounds that “the processing activity is necessary for establishment, use or protection of a right”, the processing is mandatory for the data controller to be able to perform legal obligations” and “the processing is mandatory for the data controller to perform its legal obligations” as provided for by Art 5 Sec 2 of the Law.
- Processed Personal Data
Your following personal data as processed by CCLegalCo through automated means such as our servers and electronic devices or non-automated means such as our document archives that are part of a data recording system:
- Identity and Contact Data: Name-surname, phone number, mail address, e-mail address and contact details.
- Sensitive Personal Data: In limited circumstances, we process special categories of data defined under the applicable law where you have provided us with such information as it is necessary for a specific service we are providing to you (e.g association membership).
- Registration Data: Newsletter requests, event, conference, webinar and seminar registrations.
- Financial Data: Personal data relating to clients or data received from clients third parties, invoicing details and payment history, and client feedback.
- Employees and Job Applicant Data: Personal data you shared during job application and job entry, and reference information
- Process Security Data: Cookies, Computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier (UDID), and other data linked to a device, and data about usage of our website.
- Client Service Data: Government identifiers, passports or other identification documents, dates of birth.
- Purposes of Process and Transfer Personal Data
Your personal data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Providing the services, you demand according to your needs,
- Planning commercial and /or legal business strategies,
- Client meetings held within our law firm, consultancy proposals, preparation of legal reports and examination of proposals for other legal services,
- Conducting the information security process,
- Conclusion and/or fulfilment of legal consultancy agreements,
- Conducting client relations processes,
- Conduct of contract processes and determination and control of the signatory powers of the parties signing the relevant documents,
- Registration of identity, address, tax number and other information required for the identification of the owners and business partners of all kinds of works and transactions,
- Giving information to the competent court, the Enforcement Office, institutions and / or organizations,
- Evaluation of candidates in recruitment processes,
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
Additionally, these personal data will be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions provided by Art 8 and 9 of the Law for the same purposes to our business partners, suppliers and service providers, authorized public institutions and organizations, and natural person or legal entities.
- Data Subject Rights
You may submit your written requests to Support to Life official address by post or via email@example.com electronically regarding the rights of the data subject in accordance with the Article 11 of the Law and Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to a Data Controller, which are;
- To learn whether your personal data have been processed or not,
- To request information as to processing if your data have been processed or not,
- To learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose or not,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- To request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request notification with regards to the processes of correction, deletion, and destruction to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.